Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Day 15 of 18 (Kansas)

FromLawrence, KS

To: Dodge City, KS

Miles Driven: 322 Today / 4018 Total

Miles Hiked: 2 Today / 16.5 Total (22 for Taylor)

Started the day in "Oz", well the Oz Museum.  If you really like The Wizard of Oz it is pretty cool. There were some interesting things we learned, but again,  museums just aren't my thing.  Since we spent much less time at the museum than I planned we decided to race over to Dodge City and to tomorrows events today.

We arrived at Boot Hill Museum in Dodge City in time to tour the museum, grab some ice cream, watch a gun fight, and enjoy some pretty good dinner & show. I feel bad. I don't have more to share. I wish I liked museums more and I could gush over all the cool stuff I read (I skimmed very little) and saw (I perused).  I should have let Justin write this blog apparently.

Let's stay friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment