Labels

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sometimes, Elijah Is My Favorite

Girls are in the shower. Justin is at school. The house is quiet...then Elijah comes crawling out of his room full speed with a car in his hand screeching across the floor.  So I scooped up that adorable kid and decided we'd ask him a few questions.

  1. How old is daddy now since he just had his birthday? I don't know, 30?
  2. If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?It's not the one about candy, because I like that one. I don't want to get sick. I'd change pancakes. That I can have pancakes every breakfast.
  3. What is something that makes your family special? That Jesus loves us. That Jesus first loves us.
  4. Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult? Learning about Jesus.
  5. Are you a good friend? Why do you think so? Yes, because I help people.
  6. How would the world be different if animals could talk? It'd be weird.
  7. Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not? No, I'll never cheat on a test.  Because I want to be smarter and I got a few questions wrong before because I don't cheat.  And only a few right.  And sometimes it is hard and other people cheat, but I don't. And tomorrow I have Spanish test and I don't even know Spanish.
  8. If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for? Being a really good Christian.
  9. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Play hide and go seek. Nobody could find me, and that's the problem.  I'd be like "let's play hide and seek" an then nobody could find me. Then the door would open and you'd know it was me, so we'd have to play outside.
  10. What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special?I never got that was a drone. I'm just saying that I really want it.
  11. What is the hardest thing about being a kid? Doing homework.
  12. If you were a teacher, and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do? Put their clips down. Never mind, I'd have them put their heads down.
  13. Where is your favorite place in the world? IHOP. I hope like a bunny. I jump. It's almost like I jump, but it's I hop. But they are opposites of each other. Jump and hop are opposites. It makes sense.
  14. If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give? Wait, momma can I put 2? Like all the boys will get drones and all the girls will get Barbies.
  15. If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself? To never do it again (me: do what again) Go back in time!
  16. What five words do you think most describe you? Funny, crazy, weird, helpful, and Christian.
  17. If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent? Bridges so you can go places faster. Like street bridges. So they are on top of the other flat streets and you don't have to use traffic lights.
  18. When was a time that you felt lucky? On the weekends and when I was born. Well, I don't know if I felt lucky when I was born because there was one day that I don't remember anything in the past. It all just blew out of my mind.
  19. What do you think would be the hardest thing about being blind? To see stuff ::laughs hysterically at himself for a good minute::
  20. If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what rule would you make? Why? So you're talking like if I was the president. Everybody had to give money to poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment