Labels

Monday, August 26, 2019

Round 4 - The Baby Boy

For those of you that don’t know already. We are in the midst of our 4th Surrogacy. I did such a great job blogging about my 1st surrogacy journey. It was hit or miss with my 2nd. I had high hopes for my 3rd, but after announcing the transfer was successful, I dropped off the face of the Earth.

This time, my hopes are once again high. I’ll keep you in the loop on the craziness.  I’m starting today (on my lunch break) with an update on what’s going on.

I’m 2 weeks into meds (go here if you want to know what they all do) that consists of 2-3 shots a day and pills.  Shots are the worst. Like really.  If you missed it, you can find a video on Facebook I took trying to do my own injection. I did it…finally.

This Thursday is baby transfer day.  I’ll be getting a baby boy embryo transferred. This is their only embryo (and likely their last) due to medical issues one of the IP (intended parents) is experiencing.

As per usual, I will do a count down to pregnancy test for you all.  So, starting Thursday, you will get a series of blogs leading up to the announcement of whether the baby stuck.  This time, the blogs will each tell a horribly awkward, embarrassing, frustrating, or just weird story related to things you get to experience as a surrogate.

I’ll also try to end each blog with a link to the surrogacy FAQ I created forever ago so for those of you that don’t know what exactly is happening you can read up. Also, Justin and I are open books so ask us any questions and we’ll be more than happy to answer.

Click here to read the surrogacy FAQ I created to find out more about surrogacy and our surrogacy journeys. 

But for now, admire this beautiful baby girl (Surro Baby #3) and be praying that her baby brother is strong, healthy, and ready to hang out in my belly for the next 37 weeks (ish).


No comments:

Post a Comment