Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

KidSongs


My girls are currently in love with this cheesy sing-a-long we have called Mommy & Me. As I sat watching with Jordan last night I remembered these sing-a-long movies I watched with my Aunt Betty growing up. SUPER 80’s, but fun songs/dances.

Of course being around 5-7 years old I have NO idea what those movies were called but I went to Amazon regardless just so I could find some other type of sing-a-long.

I found a TON, but how am I supposed to really know if they are any good? I was about to give up when I saw a familiar face! I FOUND IT!! It’s called KidSongs!! They were being sold for around $5 each, yay! I got a few, but I think I irritated Justin in the process. ::sigh::

At least my kids will like me!



No comments:

Post a Comment