Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The First Day of Summer

Is everyone’s favorite season summer? Or is it just most people?

I love summer. Mostly because I HATE being cold, and I am always cold… Summer means I am less cold on more (most) days. I’m a big fan.

I’m also a big fan of snow cones, and BBQ’s. I love sitting in the sun watching my kids play. I don’t love burning. I burn a lot (even with sunscreen!). Overall, summer is by far my favorite season though – spring is 2nd because I love rain almost as much as I love not being cold.

Since I have a Birthday Party to go to tonight I won’t “celebrate” the first day of summer, but tomorrow, I decided it will be the first day of summer in the Davis house! We’ll have a picnic for dinner at the park and come home for some fresh made snow cones! I’m excited already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment