Labels

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The First Day of Summer

Is everyone’s favorite season summer? Or is it just most people?

I love summer. Mostly because I HATE being cold, and I am always cold… Summer means I am less cold on more (most) days. I’m a big fan.

I’m also a big fan of snow cones, and BBQ’s. I love sitting in the sun watching my kids play. I don’t love burning. I burn a lot (even with sunscreen!). Overall, summer is by far my favorite season though – spring is 2nd because I love rain almost as much as I love not being cold.

Since I have a Birthday Party to go to tonight I won’t “celebrate” the first day of summer, but tomorrow, I decided it will be the first day of summer in the Davis house! We’ll have a picnic for dinner at the park and come home for some fresh made snow cones! I’m excited already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment