Labels

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Little Late

Elijah turned 1 on 6/5. He’s growing so fast! Even over the last week I’ve seen his personality evolving and I’m slightly addicted to him…

Thank you to Tracy for reminding me to do this! Haha!

He had his 1 year check up a few day after the big Zero One (why did I almost type One Oh?).

So here’s some stats and facts

Elijah Corbin
19.5 lbs (5th percentile)
30.5 in (50th percentile)
Vastly different then my girls. The girls were both around 40 weight and 90 height.

He’s starting to run…if you can call his fast waddle that and his foot turn in slightly. I think he’ll grow out of that like Taylor did. No Dr has told me this, but I think it comes from walking so early (around 10 months), but that is just a guess.

He love to feed himself and does not really like to be fed. And he LOVES his sippy cup. With or without milk in it he’ll carry it around and sometimes just put it in his mouth for the heck of it.

He adores his sisters and laughs at them, runs with them, and follows them wherever they go.

He is now climbing up/down the couch by himself and is finally trusting the water in the bath. He hasn’t been a big fan of sitting in baths since Jordan knocked him down in the water a few months ago.

He doesn’t really have a favorite toy, but will sit for 15 - 20 minute stretches with one toy before moving on.

He has a contagious smile and still looks a LOT like his daddy.

He “talks” a lot now, but doesn’t really say any words except clap (at least ones he means). He’ll say dadadada or mamamama, but I’m pretty sure he’s not referring to us when he does say it.

He’s loud and easily excited.

He sleeps really well taking a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon and 10-12 hours at night.

I think that’s about it. Sorry for my lack of wit or humor, but I’m writing this while watching a movie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment