Labels

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Handful of Random

The blog I should be writing is about how Eli turned 1 on Sunday, but I’m going to postpone that until his physical on Thursday so I can give some growing stats.

So today you get just a fun one about my girls. They are growing fast and talking more and more! Taylor tells very elaborate stories and her imagination is growing fast and furious…this of course is leading to some lying, but we’re working on that. Everything in her world she doesn’t like has also now become “not fair”. I guess what I’m trying to say is she’s learning a LOT of new concepts and using them (or trying). With trial and error she’s learning what things actually mean, and what they don’t mean.

Jordan on the other hands is just adorable! She absorbs EVERYthing right now. I think about half the stuff she does/says is just to imitate her drama queen of an older sister. She, in particular, responds very well to music. She picks up on new songs quickly and I catch her singing to herself (or her animals) often. She still speaks like a toddler so I barely understand what she says, but its still cute!

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago after Elijah was down we had some “girl time”. Which really is just hanging out and giggling and playing together. I got a picture though that has become my new favorite (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment