Labels

Family Life (80) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, November 21, 2011

So Sayith Tay and Jay #3

How far is Grandma's House (Thanks to Mima and Popo)?

Taylor: Really big far

Jordan: Far and Far and Far and Far

How is Chocolate Milk Made (Thanks to Brittany)?

Taylor: You put chocolate in the milk

Jordan: You mix and mix and mix all night

Where do the stars in the sky come from (Thanks to Brittany)? What are they made of?

Taylor: When they are made from Jesus. They are made of dust.

Jordan: starts come for the night. They are made of night.

Who is your favorite Mommy or Daddy (Thanks to Neya)?

Taylor: Mommy, because I love her

Jordan: Daddy, because he's my favorite, like my favorite color. ::kisses my arm::

What is the meaning of life (Thanks to Miriam)?

Taylor: I can't tell

Jordan: Um lady goes the light and then she's dead

Kitten or Puppy and why (Thanks to Anna)?

Taylor Puppy, because I love puppies. But I'm scared of puppies because I think they will bite me...and when you were a little kid mommy a duck bit your butt! HA I duck bit your butt.

Jordan: Kitty, because its kitty, puppy, dog and cow

What's the worst thing about going to bed (Thanks to Uncle Sam)?

Taylor: When its dark i think there are ghosts

Jordan: If I'm naked (WHAT?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment