Labels

Monday, November 7, 2011

So Sayith Tay and Jay

Question from Neya - Do you think your brother and/or sister is boring?

Taylor: No...Well...I don't know.
Jordan: No

Question from Tawni - What do you want to be when you grow up, and why?

Taylor: A firefighter, because I like to be a firefighter. Because they put out fires and that's cool. I want Jordan to be a doctor. Because I like it when she makes people not sick. (Jordan replied - I make people sick! Yay!) And then she can make things have calories. Calories make something really good.

Jordan: Um, I don't know. Bigger! 10 years old.

Question from Mommy - What invention do you want to make

Taylor: A mail invention so we don't have to walk to the mail box, but the mailman can put the mail in a machine that makes the mail go to people all over the world. That's a great invention mommy.

Jordan: Inbitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment