Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, November 7, 2011

So Sayith Tay and Jay

Question from Neya - Do you think your brother and/or sister is boring?

Taylor: No...Well...I don't know.
Jordan: No

Question from Tawni - What do you want to be when you grow up, and why?

Taylor: A firefighter, because I like to be a firefighter. Because they put out fires and that's cool. I want Jordan to be a doctor. Because I like it when she makes people not sick. (Jordan replied - I make people sick! Yay!) And then she can make things have calories. Calories make something really good.

Jordan: Um, I don't know. Bigger! 10 years old.

Question from Mommy - What invention do you want to make

Taylor: A mail invention so we don't have to walk to the mail box, but the mailman can put the mail in a machine that makes the mail go to people all over the world. That's a great invention mommy.

Jordan: Inbitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment