Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, November 28, 2011

So Sayith Tay and Jay #4

From Woopsie (Buck) - Why are some words considered bad and who decided they where bad?

Taylor: Because they are bad words, you told me they were bad mommy.

Jordan: Because they are bad and bad and bad. Mommy told me.

From Jennifer - What is your favorite summer time activity?

Taylor: My favorite thing to do in Summer is when its after summer and there is snow.

Jordan: Summer is great and great and great and there's snow! oops no snow.

From Mima/Popo - Where does the stars and moon go during the day?

Taylor: They go down to sleep.

Jordan: When its day they go in the book, see! ::points to a random book::

From Miriam - Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult?

Taylor: When I learned how to draw ABCs and my name. That's my favorite thing to do with my homework (yeah...I give my kids homework...but they like it I swear!)

Jordan: I learned about teachers and animals and I sing a song always. But not Taylor's song. Kung Fu!

No comments:

Post a Comment