Labels

Monday, November 28, 2011

So Sayith Tay and Jay #4

From Woopsie (Buck) - Why are some words considered bad and who decided they where bad?

Taylor: Because they are bad words, you told me they were bad mommy.

Jordan: Because they are bad and bad and bad. Mommy told me.

From Jennifer - What is your favorite summer time activity?

Taylor: My favorite thing to do in Summer is when its after summer and there is snow.

Jordan: Summer is great and great and great and there's snow! oops no snow.

From Mima/Popo - Where does the stars and moon go during the day?

Taylor: They go down to sleep.

Jordan: When its day they go in the book, see! ::points to a random book::

From Miriam - Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult?

Taylor: When I learned how to draw ABCs and my name. That's my favorite thing to do with my homework (yeah...I give my kids homework...but they like it I swear!)

Jordan: I learned about teachers and animals and I sing a song always. But not Taylor's song. Kung Fu!

No comments:

Post a Comment