Labels

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

4th of July

First I want to say that 4th of July started my 11 day vacation.  I told Taylor I had 11 days off of work and she said, "that means we are going camping right? Because last summer you had 11 days off and we went camping"

Although she was right about last year we were not camping.  I'll get to that stuff later though.

For now we are talking about 4th of July.

For our 3rd year now we packed the car and headed to Riverside to the Keys' house where we can sit and watch the fireworks/mountain burning.  The kids started with some pool time and played super well together.  It was nice having baby Austin crawling around to and think last year he was still hangin' out in momma's belly.
















Scott and Rachel had some great grub (I mean seriously they ALWAYS have great grub) and Rachel even made homemade 4th of July Popsicles.  They tasted great even though it ended up being quite an event to get them to come out.






After dinner we had some fun with sparklers with the kids and then settled down for fireworks.  It was a lot of fun.  I did miss the Webster's this year, but I'm sure they were having a ton of fun visiting Tawni's mom this year.  I'm super glad my blog stalking of the Keys' and Webster's turned into these great friendships where my family gets to create these awesome memories with theirs.
















No comments:

Post a Comment