Labels

Monday, July 15, 2013

So Sayith Tay and Jay #46 (For Hazel)

Sometimes our kids learn some important life lessons.  On Saturday we were supposed to head to the beach, but I got a call from my mom and knew she was having a bad day so instead Taylor and I headed to her house to surprise her and just love on her.  Taylor asked why and we talked about how when we love somebody very much sometimes we put aside the "fun" things in life to take care of them and make them happy.

Then today I heard about Hazel.

I'm sure you've heard about Hazel.  I saw her story today and read her mom's blog.  So tonight the So Sayith Tay and Jay blog is a note to Hazel.  To show Hazel that the Davis' are praying for her and taking time from the "fun" things (although my kids sure did have fun writing her the letters) to show her that we care about her and want to make her happy.

So this is for Hazel.

Jordan:

Hazel, I love you. (picture of a butterfly eating a raisin...makes sense?)



Taylor:

Hazel, I luv you. Jesus luvs you. (picture of Taylor and Hazel with long princess hair)







1 comment:

  1. Hazel's Mom here! We are so touched by this! Thank you for the beautiful drawings! Please share the photos on the Facebook page, Hope For Hazel!

    ReplyDelete