Labels

Monday, July 11, 2011

The New Investment

In actuality it is not yet an investment, but come paycheck Friday it will be!

I was not here for the story, but it is still worth telling.

I do not have picture, but I’m sure by the end you will be grateful.

If you have a weak stomach, do not proceed.

Justin called me today to tell me a few things. I will tell you of one here and actually put a video of the other one later.

Elijah lately has had less the favorable surprises in his diaper. Not that anything he leaves in there is favorable, but some things are less favorable and the last few days have been those sorts of moments.

Unrelated (until today) Elijah has also developed a fascination for the trash can. What he can put in it…what he can take out… Now that I think about these things may not be as unrelated as I thought, but I’ll hope they are.

I’m pretty sure you know where this is headed, but I shall continue just in case.

After changing a particularly unpleasant diaper this morning Justin threw it away. I don’t know what he was doing when the incident occurred, but if I know my kids he was probably chasing and/or cleaning up after Jordan.

Elijah found his “gift” and decided he wanted to take it back…is it still ok to say he was an “Indian Giver”…well its been said. He unraveled that tightly sealed package and proceeded to paint the floor and himself with it. Apparently the nauseating smell is worth “sampling” and Justin is pretty sure he ate some of it too. I warned you not to read this if you have a weak stomach right? I was gagging as Justin told me what happened!

Needless to say, we are going to invest in a trashcan with some kind of latch that he canNOT open. Do they make them? I will make one if not! Our trashcan has a lid, but obviously that won’t cut it with this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment