Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, September 30, 2013

So Sayith Tay, Jay, and Eli #1

Buck Baker: If mommy and daddy where super heroes what would there powers be?

Taylor: It will be flying and fireballs and pushing bad guys away when they are too close.

Jordan: Fireballs and waterballs.

Elijah: His power would be a bad guy.

Jennifer Baker: Yay blog night is back! if you only had one thing to eat for the rest of your life what would want to eat? 

Taylor: Ice cream.

Jordan: Juice grapes.

Elijah: God.

Jennifer Baker: What is the your favorite day of the week and why? 

Taylor: My favorite day of the week was when I was at purple because I like being at purple.

Jordan: Uh, Taylor doing her earrings.

Elijah: Going to the ballet to get chocolate.

Jennifer Baker: What is your favorite game to play with your family?

Taylor: I like playing with my dad CubeWorld.

Jordan: Wreck it Ralph

Elijah: Tickets.

Sam Welbaum: If you were a hot dog...and you were hungry...would you eat yourself?

Taylor: I would another hot dog.

Jordan: mmhmm

Elijah: No. I don't want to.  It would make me sick.

Brittany M: What does a unicorn look like? 

Taylor: Um it has a horn on its head and um it has four legs and a body and a tail.

Jordan: Uh, butter.

Elijah: Um..

Brittany M:  What's the worst and best day of the week and why? 

Taylor: The worst one is when I twisted my friend's arm. My best is when I was on purple.

Jordan: My worst day of the week is having a dream of Taylor pooping on me.  Having ice cream with mommy.

Elijah: Getting some chocolate and cimonon.

Brittany M:  How much does a car cost?

Taylor: A lot.  I mean can we do a new one? I mean its expensive.

Jordan: One hundred dollars.

Elijah: God, Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment