1. I take time off work (I usually blog on my breaks at work)
2. I am so busy at work I work through my breaks (don’t tell my boss – she’d get mad at me)Recently it’s been the latter. I don’t like the word latter. I think I really just don’t like double “t” words. They sound mean.
Anyway, so here is a 3 day late blog on what happened at my last ultrasound.Baby 1 is continuing to grow at a healthy and expected pace (thank you all for our prayers!)
Baby 2 is continuing to grow (which surprised the doctor), but it’s not “developing” so it’s not like all of a sudden the heart will start beating. He said right now it really is just a ball of tissue more like a tumor and not a baby.As far as my HORRIBLE nausea that caused me to swirl into a mini bout of sadness and woe I have interesting news.
When I blogged on New Year’s Eve I asked for prayer that I would wake up on New Year’s Day feeling completely normal. It was one of those completely unrealistic prayer requests and a desperate attempt to force myself to feel like there was a light at the end of the toilet bowl.Well… it happened (mostly). I woke up New Year’s Day and I could eat! I still feel pretty icky from time to time, but on a whole I feel pretty normal. I am exhausted, but able to eat and even do some normal people things. YAY!
So here is a picture of the baby(ies??). The picture is the baby at 8 weeks 2 days (Monday) and the size of a Kidney bean...so "they" say. I don't know who "they" is, but I assume its one of the 5 people in the world that actually eat Kidney Beans.
Soon to come:· Taylor is turning 7 on Saturday (WHAT??)
· Justin has an obsession with Super Glue
· Cravings of HUGE green salads for dinner and mounds of veggie loaded pasta salad for lunch…every day…mmmmm (feel free to make me pasta salad anytime – this is an invitation)
· What happened for HoliDavis and New Year’s Eve?
And Prayer Requests· Baby continues to grow and thrive and be HEALTHY
· My nausea becomes a distant memory so the pills several times a day can stop
· For my friend who is having her Transfer on 1/17 (Embryo Transfer / IVF / She’s a Surrogate too and she’s amazing and I love her so stinking much)