Labels

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Little Kidney Bean

I have been a horrible blogger.  That happens from time to time.  It happens mostly at time when:

1.       I take time off work (I usually blog on my breaks at work)

2.       I am so busy at work I work through my breaks (don’t tell my boss – she’d get mad at me)
Recently it’s been the latter.  I don’t like the word latter.  I think I really just don’t like double “t” words.  They sound mean.

Anyway, so here is a 3 day late blog on what happened at my last ultrasound.
Baby 1 is continuing to grow at a healthy and expected pace (thank you all for our prayers!)

Baby 2 is continuing to grow (which surprised the doctor), but it’s not “developing” so it’s not like all of a sudden the heart will start beating.  He said right now it really is just a ball of tissue more like a tumor and not a baby.
As far as my HORRIBLE nausea that caused me to swirl into a mini bout of sadness and woe I have interesting news.

When I blogged on New Year’s Eve I asked for prayer that I would wake up on New Year’s Day feeling completely normal.  It was one of those completely unrealistic prayer requests and a desperate attempt to force myself to feel like there was a light at the end of the toilet bowl.
Well… it happened (mostly).  I woke up New Year’s Day and I could eat!  I still feel pretty icky from time to time, but on a whole I feel pretty normal.  I am exhausted, but able to eat and even do some normal people things.  YAY!

So here is a picture of the baby(ies??).  The picture is the baby at 8 weeks 2 days (Monday) and the size of a Kidney bean...so "they" say.  I don't know who "they" is, but I assume its one of the 5 people in the world that actually eat Kidney Beans.
 
 
And a promise that I plan on writing more frequently in the near future and that I will be far more interesting than I have been lately.   It’s a plan…but I make a lot of plans before life gets in the way.

Soon to come:
·         Taylor is turning 7 on Saturday (WHAT??)
·         Justin has an obsession with Super Glue
·         Cravings of HUGE green salads for dinner and mounds of veggie loaded pasta salad for lunch…every day…mmmmm (feel free to make me pasta salad anytime – this is an invitation)
·         What happened for HoliDavis and New Year’s Eve?

And Prayer Requests
·         Baby continues to grow and thrive and be HEALTHY
·         My nausea becomes a distant memory so the pills several times a day can stop
·         For my friend who is having her Transfer on 1/17 (Embryo Transfer / IVF / She’s a Surrogate too and she’s amazing and I love her so stinking much)

No comments:

Post a Comment