Labels

Friday, July 25, 2014

Ah Nuts!

So the intended mom read somewhere that walnuts are good for baby brain development.  I don’t know what about the nuts make them so special, but that is what she read.  So about half way through the pregnancy she asked that I eat lots of walnuts – daily.
I hate walnuts.
Luckily the translator brought me over a couple HUGE Costco sized tubs of “mixed nuts” which meant I could pick out the gross nuts and eat the good ones.  So really all I eat is almonds, peanuts, and macadamia nuts.  However, I can’t eat nuts every day… or a lot every day at least.  That is SO much nut.
I got about half way through my first huge tub of mixed nuts before I got my next shipment of nuts…here is what I’ve gotten in the last few months:
·         2 big tubs of mixed nuts

·         2 big boxes of trail mix with nuts

·         1 3 pound bag of chopped walnuts

·         2 big boxes of mixed nuts

·         2 small tubs of mixed nuts
I really don’t like nuts much…I’ll eat some (the ones mentioned above), but it is most definitely not my go-to snack.
I look forward to not trying to force myself to eat nuts anymore.
3 weeks to go (ish)!
And if you know what the below is from (and you recongize the scene) than we are great friends...if you don't I may begin to qusetion our friendship.
Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.
Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he likes to scream at *us*.
Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*.
Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*.
Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme.
Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If they are, we all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

No comments:

Post a Comment