Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Things My Kids Said - 2012 Edition

You know – the normal conversations that happen around our house:

Story 1:

Justin: Explaining his dream
Jordan: I walked in the room and saw you naked!
Me: What? When did you do that (terror in my mind thinking of what she may have witnessed)
Jordan: In the dream

Apparently, Jordan felt left out of Justin’s dream and decided to add her self to it.  Permanently scarring image burned into her brain averted.

Story 2:

I’m sitting in bed typing away on my laptop working.  Jordan lays in bed next to me and starts swiping her finger across the screen:

Me: What are you doing?
Jordan: I’m trying to change the picture!

Story 3:
Taylor: Mommy can I play on your iPod?
Me: We don’t have an iPod, do you mean Daddy's Kindle?
Jordan: No she means your game-pod! (FYI she means gameboy)
Story 4:

Taylor: Elijah you're so beautiful
Jordan: No he's gorgeous
Taylor: Ok, he's handsome

Story 5:
As Taylor sits doing homework Jordan watches and says "Taylor, that's exactly right!"
Story 6:
Taylor: mom why do you make me brush my teethe every day and every day
Me: ::scare tactics - Look up tooth decay images on google::
Taylor: Can I have more toothpaste?
Story 7:
Taylor: Why is a lot of Candy bad for you?
Justin: Because if you eat too much it can mess your liver and then you get diabetes.
Jordan: What is dia-bevus?
Story 8:
Taylor: ::scream:: Mommy my tooth is broke!
Me: What happened?
Taylor: Its all wiggly
Me: Yay your first tooth is loose! You're going to get grown up teeth
Taylor: ::starts crying:: I don't want big fat teeth

1 comment:

  1. Love the new Blog design :) so pretty and I so love your kids and there many funny sayings.

    ReplyDelete