Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, April 15, 2013

So Sayith Tay and Jay #44 - Doctor Who Edition

What is Doctor Who?

Taylor: Um, Doctor who is a show about space and time.

Jordan: Doctor who is a play thing and he flies in his play thing.

Who is the Doctor?

Taylor: Um, a time Lord that travels space, um through space actually.

Jordan: Um he has light things.

Who helps the Doctor?

Taylor: Well his people that help him.  Well they are there and they are not there anymore because they don't have them anymore and after that happens he gets a new one.

Jordan: Who helps the Doctor is the girl

If you could go with the Doctor where would you go?

Taylor: Um, the time when I was a baby because I wanna see when I was a baby.

Jordan: I would go at Disneyland because I like to go at Disneyland.

Who's the scariest in Doctor Who?

Taylor: Well, the pretend God because I saw there was four of them and it scared me.

Jordan: A dragon.

Who's your favorite in Doctor Who?

Taylor: The Doctor, the one that travels in space.  I like the first one (she means the 10th Doctor) because I really want to do that to see how he died (she hasn't seen that episode/movie).

Jordan: It's the girl, Daisy (huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment