Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, June 17, 2013

So Sayith Tay and Jay #45

What Season is it? How do you know?

Taylor: Summer.  It's summer break.

Jordan: Fall.  Because you just telled us.

What is your favorite thing to do during summer?

Taylor: Go swimming.

Jordan: I love to take a shower and put the dress on.

What do you want to do this summer?

Taylor: Eat some cake.

Jordan: Color.  Watch a movie.

Why does mommy make you do homework during summer?

Taylor: Because I have to because you want me to learn.

Jordan: Um, I don't know know.   So I can do homework.

What is the best part of summer?

Taylor: That you can get to swimming and I have some ice cream.

Jordan: Um watching a movie.

What is the worst part of summer?

Taylor: Nothing.  I like summer.

Jordan: Um, Daddy spanking my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment