Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, May 26, 2014

So Sayith Tay, Jay, and Eli #5

What season is it?

Taylor: Summer.

Jordan: Summer

Elijah: Batman.

What do you like to do in the summer?

Taylor: Go at the beach, play at the pool, whatever is really fun.

Jordan: Play ball in the pool.

Elijah: Batman flyer and batman motorcycle.

What do you want to do most this summer?

Taylor: Go to the beach and pool go at the water park and I remember how to swim.

Jordan: Go in the pool.

Elijah: Play with Batman flyer up to the sky.

What is the worst part about summer?

Taylor: I don't think I have one.

Jordan: That I have to do clothes. (we made her hang her own clothes today)

Elijah: People mad at someone.

What do you never want to do during summer?

Taylor: I don't have one either.

Jordan: Do the clothes.

Elijah: Hang out with daddy at the beach.

What is your favorite season? Why?

Taylor: Winter and Summer because they are really really really fun.

Jordan: Summer, because it feels hot and sometimes I get to go to the beach.

Elijah: Batman flyer already.

Tell me a story about summer.

Taylor: Summer is fun.  Really fun.  It is so fun that I like to jump in the pool, go down waterfalls, and go wherever there is water.  The End.

Jordan: Ana with Olaf singing a song about summer.

Elijah: Frozen heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment