Labels

Monday, May 26, 2014

So Sayith Tay, Jay, and Eli #5

What season is it?

Taylor: Summer.

Jordan: Summer

Elijah: Batman.

What do you like to do in the summer?

Taylor: Go at the beach, play at the pool, whatever is really fun.

Jordan: Play ball in the pool.

Elijah: Batman flyer and batman motorcycle.

What do you want to do most this summer?

Taylor: Go to the beach and pool go at the water park and I remember how to swim.

Jordan: Go in the pool.

Elijah: Play with Batman flyer up to the sky.

What is the worst part about summer?

Taylor: I don't think I have one.

Jordan: That I have to do clothes. (we made her hang her own clothes today)

Elijah: People mad at someone.

What do you never want to do during summer?

Taylor: I don't have one either.

Jordan: Do the clothes.

Elijah: Hang out with daddy at the beach.

What is your favorite season? Why?

Taylor: Winter and Summer because they are really really really fun.

Jordan: Summer, because it feels hot and sometimes I get to go to the beach.

Elijah: Batman flyer already.

Tell me a story about summer.

Taylor: Summer is fun.  Really fun.  It is so fun that I like to jump in the pool, go down waterfalls, and go wherever there is water.  The End.

Jordan: Ana with Olaf singing a song about summer.

Elijah: Frozen heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment