Labels

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One More Yawn... And Then It's Done?

I’m just getting tired. Tired of a lot of things. I am tired of…

…feeling like I’m about to pee my pants only to run to the bathroom to just “tinkle”
…of being sleeping
…of being hungry
…being poked by doctors (more so the people that draw my blood)
…being told I’m “anemic”
…being told I don’t weigh enough
…being told what I can/can’t eat
…not being able to hold both my girls without feeling uncomfortable (belly in the way)
…not fitting in regular clothes OR maternity clothes
…random cravings with no money to tend to them (fast food runs add up!)
…having a sore back/feet/belly
…being overemotional (Justin whispers “Amen”)
…wanting so much for the new baby and the girls without the means to provide
…my bangs falling in my face
…pee on the couch (not mine)
…kids whining
…working and wishing I was home
…being at home and wishing I was working
…waiting
…seeing the names on my baby shower guest list start to disappear (I just wanted to see everyone)
…feeling “naggy”
…laundry
…seeing how much more expensive “healthy” food is vs. the other stuff ($50/wk in groceries vs $125!)
…seeing Justin frustrated/stressed over school, kids, and not having a job
…ovary/bladder soccer
…actually needing things for this baby (almost everything for the girls was donated to me) but seeing my registry with no purchased items
…the anticipation of seeing that the baby is ok (or not)
…getting sad by the amount of "followers" I have (I know that's lame)
…wanting to say/do things and then forgetting

No comments:

Post a Comment