Labels

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Not to Sleep

These are all actually excuses, lines, or just stories Taylor has used to get out of bed…

#1 I need a Drink (or a different one then what she has)
#2 I need to go potty (for the 5th time in 30 minutes)
#3 The Music is scratchy (The CD skipped)
#4 Jordan is sleeping upside-down
#5 I can’t find ______ (fill in the blank with something useless)
#6 I have pee pee in my diaper (AFTER her 5 “trips” to the potty that mad her get out bed earlier)
#7 ::open door:: mumble mumble mumble ::close door:: (we don’t know what she said, but it sounded important before she closed the door and went back to bed)
#8 I’m sick, I need medicine ::insert fake cough::
#9 Jordan is crying (we ask why is she crying) because I was in her bed and waked her up
#10 I need a kiss (by far my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment