Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Not to Sleep

These are all actually excuses, lines, or just stories Taylor has used to get out of bed…

#1 I need a Drink (or a different one then what she has)
#2 I need to go potty (for the 5th time in 30 minutes)
#3 The Music is scratchy (The CD skipped)
#4 Jordan is sleeping upside-down
#5 I can’t find ______ (fill in the blank with something useless)
#6 I have pee pee in my diaper (AFTER her 5 “trips” to the potty that mad her get out bed earlier)
#7 ::open door:: mumble mumble mumble ::close door:: (we don’t know what she said, but it sounded important before she closed the door and went back to bed)
#8 I’m sick, I need medicine ::insert fake cough::
#9 Jordan is crying (we ask why is she crying) because I was in her bed and waked her up
#10 I need a kiss (by far my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment