Labels

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our First Ministry

Justin and I have been married for 4 years (in July) and we have both done our own separate service in ministries at church, but never served together.

Tonight is our first night! We will working with the High School group at our church! Well… we have to go “observe” for a month and then pass an application process, but after that we will be youth leaders!

This got me to thinking of all the wonderful leaders I had and all the special memories we made! I hope I can find a good balance between being approachable and fun, but not let them get away with things. I know I need to help guide them, but they won’t listen to my guidance unless they respect me. I’m nervous that I will not be able to find that “perfect” balance though. I just really hope I can!

I need to get some ideas from some of my old leaders haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment