Labels

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boredom...

Having 3 kids makes it very difficult to be bored. I mean there is always something going on until that time...

8PM 2/3 of my kids are asleep and Taylor likes to watch a movie of some sort (one that I have seen 100 times). So I sit her bored, so very bored.

I'm a self confessed nerd. I play WoW (World of Warcraft for the non-gamers). With a tight budget me and Justin have chosen to take a little time off so my evenings are empty.

If I read I fall asleep, I don't want to watch tv, and there aren't any computer games that I find very interesting right now. I really want to play WoW right now, but instead I sit staring at my facebook page and listen/talk to my WoW friends.

There is not much in life I dislike more then being bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment