Labels

Friday, October 29, 2010

When Messy Faces are Still Cute


Elijah will be 5 months old a week from today. My little man is growing! A couple of weeks ago we were sitting at the dinner table and while we were eating Elijah was just screaming away. Nothing would soothe him. It was one of those pull out your hair moments that left me feeling very overwhelmed. Not to mention since he was crying both girls were complaining that he was crying and telling me to fix it.

Was it teething? Was he hungry? I was stumped. Out of pure curiosity a made I tiny bowl of baby cereal to see if sucking on something a little thicker then milk might at least distract him for few moments of silence. I know it is way early to start him on food, but he loved it!

In the last two weeks he has gone to eating a couple meals a day of cereal and fruit. He kicks away in his little seat and coos and smiles the entire time. He loves to grub! Maybe it’ll help him bulk up a little too. (My kids run on the small side…go figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment