Labels

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #26


Rachel Reed - If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?

Taylor: Painting walls and the ceilings and the walls. Because I want to do that so you can see my special paintings I can learn.

Jordan: Strangers take away people and see strangers and you say no and run away.  And mommy and daddy will keep you safe and track strangers.

Rachel Reed - If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give? Why?


Taylor: A super duper love toy.

Jordan: Take toys...kids toys


Jennifer Baker - Who is your favorite cartoon princess?


Taylor: Cinderella.

Jordan: My favorite princess is the blue princess.


Jennifer Baker - What is your favorite Church song?


Taylor: My favorite church song is what daddy sings (he plays on the worship team so he practices music at the house a lot)

Jordan: God's not dead - he's alive.


Jennifer Baker - What is your favorite Bible story?


Taylor: How to love Jesus!

Jordan: My favorite bible story is...MAKING CARS FLIP!


Brittany M - what is your favorite restaurant?


Taylor: My favorite place to eat is Old Mc Donalds

Jordan: To eat noodles at the shopping place


Jessica Francisco-Aceves - Where doesn milk come from? Chocolate milk?


Taylor: Milk comes from the milk factory.  Chocolate milk comes from some milk...ok so this is the ingredients... first you get a glass with some milk in it and you pour syrup in it and mix it up.  That's where chocolate milk comes from.  Also it comes from the chocolate factory.

Jordan: Milk comes from the fridge.


Veronica Hoffstaetter - What to you like/dislike about your Mommy?


Taylor: I like rubbing her back.  I don't like not taking a shower with me.

Jordan: I like about mommy is she's taking a shower.  I don't like mommy?


Allyson Blinn Ramirez - What are clouds made of?


Taylor: A little dust.  Well I just need to tell you something.  When you watch Zulu Patrol they have the orange guy who knows about clouds and maybe if you watch it then you'll know where clouds come from.

Jordan: Clouds made of outside.  And rain.


1 comment: