Labels

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Reminder to Myself

I have been slacking horribly.  I totally didn’t even do the family blog this week.  I had every intention of doing it, but Monday we had plans with friends from out of state, Tuesday Jordan and I went roller coaster crazy, and Wednesday (and probably tonight) I have the kids alone and I’m just too tired to go through the struggle of trying to keep one kid focused while the other two are being all crazy.

Being a parent is exhausting.  Just an FYI to those of you non-parents or those of you who have forgotten – Parenting is 75% hard work and 25% enjoyment.  But that 25% is some of the most amazing time in my life.

That’s not why I’m writing today (typed between yawns – seriously).  I’m writing to remind myself and update my weekly schedule with the kids.  So here’s the plan with a few cheesy names to go with it to help the kids remember/remind me to do it:

Monday – Memoir Monday: AKA Family Blog Night… I plan on teaching the kids the meaning of the word Memoir

Tuesday – Tasty Tuesday: AKA Baking Night AKA Justin’s favorite

Wednesday – Worship Wednesday: AKA AWANA or during the summer/breaks something special at home

Thursday – Tango Thursday: AKA Sing/Dance along DVD night

Friday – Family Friday: AKA Game Night

Saturday – Nothing create, just usually a busy day with chores and stuff

Sunday – Showtime Sunday: AKA Movie Night

No comments:

Post a Comment