Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, October 15, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #39

What do you want for your birthday?

Jordan: I want a person that has a kitty that is alive.  And make her pink and make her name curl like my other doggy's name (FYI she means one of those big beanie bag cats and not a real one - she doesn't like real cats very much).  And make her a circle present and have her little.  I want 2 kitties.  So I can put them in my 2 hands and then somebody can hold my pennies while I hold my kitties at Disneyland.  She'll love Disneyland.  She'll love the Disneyland rides.

Taylor: Um, Let me think.  A beautiful pony and I want flowers and some paint so I can paint.  I want Grandpa to get my paint for my birthday so he can paint my walls.  I want a pretty dress and what about an angel.  And I want an Angel and its a costume and its so beautiful   And I also want a princess for my birthday.  That's all.

How old do you want to be?

Jordan: Ok Ok Ok.  I want to be 5 because my kitty will love me.

Taylor: 100 because its the biggest number.

What should your Birthday Party be like?

Jordan: I will like a pink one.  A pink birthday cake.  And  present.  And a cupcake.  And 2 presents.  And then my toys I can play with them.

Taylor: Cinderella.

What would you put in a huge box?

Jordan: Ok Ok.  A game.  A kitty game so we can play with my kitty.  And I want a kitty in that giant box.

Taylor: Some painting buckets so I can paint myself

What would you put in a tiny box?

Jordan: Ok Ok Ok.  A tiny little doggy game with my kitty.  And I want my kitty to play with the little tiny game and there's a thing it called a geanie that's giant! And its a little real, but it wasn't.

Taylor: A little fairy.


No comments:

Post a Comment