Labels

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #40 - Cousin Edition

We have family visiting so we've added Delaney age 7 and Lacey age 4 to the mix.

If you could take a trip anywhere in the world where would you go?

Taylor: Disneyland.

Jordan: To Camping.

Delaney: Japan.

Lacie: To Michigan.

If you could be a princess what would you wear?


Taylor: I'd be Cinderella with a dark blue dress.  Some Cinderella's wear dark blue.

Jordan: A princess costume and be snow white.

Delaney: A blue gown.

Lacie: A blue dress.

What makes you so very very tired?

Taylor: Because I've been at Disneyland for a long long time.

Jordan: Laying.

Delaney: Medicine.

Lacie: Going to Disneyland.

What makes you very very excited?

Taylor: When I see the princesses and go to Toon Town.

Jordan: Having my doggy back when Taylor taked it from me because I didn't' want her to have it.

Delaney: Going to CarsLand

Lacie: Going on top of a mountain.

What makes you very very sad?

Taylor: When someone bits me.

Jordan: When I spank my butt.

Delaney: Moving Away.

Lacie:  Cuz Delaney hit me last week.

What makes you very very scared?

Taylor: A ghost.

Jordan: Ghosts.

Delaney: Nothing.

Lacie: Um going on the airplane.

What is the best dessert in the world?

Taylor: Cake with frosting on it.  Dark blue, red, purple, pink.

Jordan: Cake.

Delaney: Nothing.

Lacie: Brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment