Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #40 - Cousin Edition

We have family visiting so we've added Delaney age 7 and Lacey age 4 to the mix.

If you could take a trip anywhere in the world where would you go?

Taylor: Disneyland.

Jordan: To Camping.

Delaney: Japan.

Lacie: To Michigan.

If you could be a princess what would you wear?


Taylor: I'd be Cinderella with a dark blue dress.  Some Cinderella's wear dark blue.

Jordan: A princess costume and be snow white.

Delaney: A blue gown.

Lacie: A blue dress.

What makes you so very very tired?

Taylor: Because I've been at Disneyland for a long long time.

Jordan: Laying.

Delaney: Medicine.

Lacie: Going to Disneyland.

What makes you very very excited?

Taylor: When I see the princesses and go to Toon Town.

Jordan: Having my doggy back when Taylor taked it from me because I didn't' want her to have it.

Delaney: Going to CarsLand

Lacie: Going on top of a mountain.

What makes you very very sad?

Taylor: When someone bits me.

Jordan: When I spank my butt.

Delaney: Moving Away.

Lacie:  Cuz Delaney hit me last week.

What makes you very very scared?

Taylor: A ghost.

Jordan: Ghosts.

Delaney: Nothing.

Lacie: Um going on the airplane.

What is the best dessert in the world?

Taylor: Cake with frosting on it.  Dark blue, red, purple, pink.

Jordan: Cake.

Delaney: Nothing.

Lacie: Brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment