Labels

Family Life (80) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, February 25, 2013

So Sayith Tay and Jay #43

Taylor, what questions do you want to ask Jordan:

What are butterflies made of?

Jordan: Um, butterflies are made of type of wings and I hope I see a rainbow butterfly.

What color would you make the sky if you can make a sky?

Jordan: Pink

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Jordan: Um I want to be a painter and a marker.

Jordan, what questions do you want to ask Taylor:

I want to ask her that I hope she gets to buy a rainbow cup and have a rainbow pony. 

Taylor: I will um make one.

You are the best!
Taylor: Momma's the best instead.

I want to ask her that she, you make everything a letter card.

Taylor: I will make it a big letter card and it has her name on it and for me too and it has a T on it and A Y L O R.

No comments:

Post a Comment