Labels

Monday, February 25, 2013

So Sayith Tay and Jay #43

Taylor, what questions do you want to ask Jordan:

What are butterflies made of?

Jordan: Um, butterflies are made of type of wings and I hope I see a rainbow butterfly.

What color would you make the sky if you can make a sky?

Jordan: Pink

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Jordan: Um I want to be a painter and a marker.

Jordan, what questions do you want to ask Taylor:

I want to ask her that I hope she gets to buy a rainbow cup and have a rainbow pony. 

Taylor: I will um make one.

You are the best!
Taylor: Momma's the best instead.

I want to ask her that she, you make everything a letter card.

Taylor: I will make it a big letter card and it has her name on it and for me too and it has a T on it and A Y L O R.

No comments:

Post a Comment