Labels

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Star Girls Return


So as I mentioned before I have a band forming in the back seat of my car. They have decided music just isn’t for them.

So today Bella and Taylor decided they wanted to be “Funny People” when they grow up.  So they began making up jokes that they could tell people on TV.  I’m pretty sure the first one they had heard somewhere before…the rest are just ridiculous and only funny because each joke was followed by squeals of delight and laughter from the girls.   

What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear

What do you call a pink house with lots of flowers?
A flower house

What do you call a house full of chickens?
A chicken house

What do you call a yellow house with pink flamingos?
A flying house

Those are the ones I could remember…  so so horrible and yet they found each other to be the funniest people on the planet during our 15 minute ride to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment