Will you do it again?
I have time (we have time – Justin will obviously be part of this conversation) to make that choice. But none-the-less it’s still waiting for me.
Going into this Justin and I hoped to do it 2-3 times so we could save up to put a down-payment on a house. Along the way there have been some “struggles” that I am glad have been captured in this blog (well mostly).
So it will come down to the question… was it worth it?
I’m not answering that question now – there is no way I can anticipate what the next few months will be like, but I wanted to make sure I reminded myself of the “struggles” so I can make an informed decision later.
So what do I NOT want to forget?
· Painful, throbbing injections on occasion
· Cramping and Bleeding when losing one of the babies
· Stress of waiting on test results (this WILL bechanged in my contract if I do it again – lesson learned)
· Headaches, backaches, leg cramps, tiredness, heartburn – the normal stuff
· Missed work (not fair to my co-workers)
My assumption is my last 18 weeks and 2 days “ish” will be much easier than what has passed. And despite all of this I do have an overwhelming excitement brewing. I seriously cannot describe this anticipation of seeing this man and woman become a mommy and daddy as they get to see and hold their baby for the first time. I get to be part of that. HOW AMAZING IS THAT!?