Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, November 5, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #41

What is November?

Taylor: Its a day where you celebrate something I think.

Jordan: It means you have gum.


What is Thanksgiving?

Taylor: Super duper fun.  You have to Thank someone? Like Thanks...giving.

Jordan: Giving a doggy to someone. A live dog.  But I want a kitty.  Mommy you didn't get me a kitty yet.  I'm gonna name her Curl and she'll be fluffly and pink.  Mommy! You didn't get me one yet.  I want her pink.  You need to get her at the kitty store, but its a long way to get to the kitty store.  Mommy!! Are you listening to me?!



What season is it?

Taylor: I think its Spring or Winter.

Jordan:  Snow.

What is your favorite day of the week? Why?

Taylor: Christmas.  I love Christmas.

Jordan: Snow.

Who gives the best hugs?

Taylor: Mommy.

Jordan: Momma.

Who gives the best gifts?

Taylor: You? Because you gave me Harry Potter.

Jordan: People.


Who gives the best kisses?

Taylor: You.

Jordan: Hey you already said that.  Oh wait, momma does.  Momma gives me the best kisses.  Momma what are you writing? I said nothing.  I didn't say anything momma.  Momma I said NOTHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment