Labels

Monday, November 5, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #41

What is November?

Taylor: Its a day where you celebrate something I think.

Jordan: It means you have gum.


What is Thanksgiving?

Taylor: Super duper fun.  You have to Thank someone? Like Thanks...giving.

Jordan: Giving a doggy to someone. A live dog.  But I want a kitty.  Mommy you didn't get me a kitty yet.  I'm gonna name her Curl and she'll be fluffly and pink.  Mommy! You didn't get me one yet.  I want her pink.  You need to get her at the kitty store, but its a long way to get to the kitty store.  Mommy!! Are you listening to me?!



What season is it?

Taylor: I think its Spring or Winter.

Jordan:  Snow.

What is your favorite day of the week? Why?

Taylor: Christmas.  I love Christmas.

Jordan: Snow.

Who gives the best hugs?

Taylor: Mommy.

Jordan: Momma.

Who gives the best gifts?

Taylor: You? Because you gave me Harry Potter.

Jordan: People.


Who gives the best kisses?

Taylor: You.

Jordan: Hey you already said that.  Oh wait, momma does.  Momma gives me the best kisses.  Momma what are you writing? I said nothing.  I didn't say anything momma.  Momma I said NOTHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment