Labels

Friday, March 15, 2013

To Be EXCITED And STRESSED At The Same Time

I’m sort of giddy and freaking out nervous right now.  I don’t want to give too much information yet because things are insanely up in the air, but PLEASE pray for us:

  1. Please pray that if this is God’s will he make it VERY clear to Justin and I as we make this decision (and all the small decisions that go with it)
  2. Please pray that if this is God’s will we somehow manage to find/get/borrow $2,000 to help make this amazing opportunity a reality
  3. Please pray if this is God’s will the process go smoothly
  4. Please pray if this is God’s will our finances will be able to handle the little additional stress

I appreciate you friends and if we decide to make this AMAZING step I’ll let you know the details and probably be begging for some help with a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment