Labels

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

He Can't Run...He's 31!


When I was in High School I envisioned that “perfect man”, the one I would one day marry.  I can tell you that my 16 year old self would not have given Justin Davis a 2nd glance.  He did not fit all my shallow desires like being well dressed and NOT hairy.
My 16 year old self was obviously an idiot.  A brilliant idiot.
Luckily I met Justin my Sophomore year of college and he unknowingly convinced me the things I thought I wanted were not actually what I wanted.
So here I am married to this pretty awesome guy.
A guy who…
infuriates me at least once a week
makes me laugh every day
like dumb things like riff tracks
thinks I’m gorgeous and tells me and others that often
constantly wakes me up in the middle of the night
takes care of me when I’m sick and tired
our children adore
yells and honks at people on the road
memorizes lines from movies and tv after 1 viewing
doesn’t like pickles (what’s wrong with him!?)
gets me to try new things and meet amazing new people
I’m one lucky gal.  And most importantly I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this amazing man.  And I hope he knows how much I love him even if I occasionally want to rip his head off.




No comments:

Post a Comment