Labels

Sunday, September 8, 2019

2 Days To Go - I'm Home


I think I mentioned before that the hospital was out of rooms after my first surrogacy so mom and baby stayed in the room with me.  Just the 3 of us. Justin was home with our kids, after all, I didn't need "support"...I had no baby to care for. I just got to sleep (so I thought).

However, I spent 2 days helping mom care for baby.  I didn't realize how draining that was.  I was being the support (which I really didn't mind), but doing it while my body was recovering from labor. My body was tired. I was emotionally drained.

So when I got home I was on edge. I felt emotions ready to creep out and I fought it. I don't cry.

Then I saw a small mess in the corner of the room. For some reason, that was it.

I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment