Labels

Sunday, September 1, 2019

9 Days To Go - Jordan Doesn't Tell Her Friends

So after the embryo transfer you have to go on bed rest for a couple of days.  That meant on Thursday I was stuck on the couch and couldn't get the kids from school.

My daddy came to the rescue (Justin had a meeting at work).

Normally the kids go to an after school program until I get them after work, but since Papa was picking them up they went straight to the front gate to be picked up.

Jordan, was not a fan of the "different" after school pick up. You see, Jordan doesn't like unnecessary attention.  She tried to hide her broken arm back in the day so people wouldn't notice it and ask her about it.

So, she was not a fan of people asking her questions about why her Papa was picking her up after school. In her words...

Then I'd have to tell them my mom is on bed rest. And they'll be like OH NO is she OK? And I'd be like yeah, she just had a baby put inside her so she has to rest. And then they'll be all confused and I'll have to tell them you are a surrogate and then they won't know what a surrogate is so I'll have to explain that. That's just too much talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment