Labels

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Day 8 of 14 (Texas)

FromSan Antonio, TX

To: San Antonio, TX

Miles Driven: 69 Today / 2,505 Total

Miles Hiked 7.2 / 37 Total

Today was simple and pretty uneventful (I made a rhyme or maybe a rap). 

AND it didn't even rain on us! I'm not sure if that is happy news or sad news though.

This was the big family day with everyone spending all day at Schlitterbahn West. 






I pretty much didn't see Elijah the entire time since him and Alex were attached and off adventuring on their own most of the day. So here's the 1 picture I have of him and pretty much the only time I saw him all day.


However, since Eli pretty much hates all the fun rides it did free up the rest of us to do all the big slides. There were some pretty amazing ones. We even got a big group of us to do the "rapid" version of the lazy river.




I will say that Schlitterbahn was way to crowded so each ride had an hour+ long wait which is insane AND the BBQ food stand ran out of food. That wasn't great.

It was also the last "good-bye" to all the family as we all head separate ways.

But family time is great. Seeing the kids getting along and just enjoying being their ridiculous selves also great. I hope it is those memories they keep and share.

And for now, goodnight. Tomorrow we'll actually be ending in another city (good-bye San Antonio), but expect another pretty uneventful day. Or maybe it will be crazy and I'll have some insane story to tell!?






No comments:

Post a Comment