Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Excellent Wife

This blog is due to many different women in my life: first Shanda has unintentionally guilted me into reading a book/devotional of some sort AND to do it with other women in my life for accountability and encouragement.

So thanks Shanda

Secondly, a coworker, who would probably rather remain anonymous, has been talking to another coworker of mine about a book she read called The Excellent Wife. She says it changed her marriage in an amazing way (her husband is not a believer). Unintentionally she has also inspired me to read this book. Well… not really read – I bought the audio version (and the workbook/study guide).

All of that to say… I would LOVE to take some inspiration from the amazing Shanda and read/listen to this along with some other Godly women in my life.


I figure we can start a Facebook Group of some sort to post ideas and conversation starters.

I hope to start it soon, but I’m willing to postpone my start day if I find people are actually interested and need time to get the book.

Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I love it when I unintentionally inspire someone. HAPPY READING ADVENTURES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete