Labels

Monday, May 9, 2011

Her First Crush

Taylor is 4 and her first crush is not on her father… its on Harry Potter.

She one day announced to us that she was going to marry Harry Potter. And anytime she sees him (in print or on the tv) she tells us she loves him. She also slightly blushes and turns away from him all shy like.

Justin told me a story about this crush I felt the need to share, I wasn’t there so I apologize if some the facts are a little off.

The story starts with an add for the DVD release of the latest Harry Potter movie:

Taylor: I love him, I’m going to marry him
Jordan: No! I’m going to marry him
Taylor: I’m going to marry him! (this goes on for several minutes of course)
Taylor: I’m going to marry him because I’m in his dreams (said very confidently)

From what I remember of the conversation is it ended there. I think deep down Jordan was as baffled as us as to why Taylor believes Harry Potter dreams about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment