Labels

Monday, March 19, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #19

How do you get sick?

Taylor:  I get sick because germs come in my mouth.

Jordan: I get sick when dust comes in my mouth.

What's the worst kind of sick?

Taylor: The worst kind of sick is getting really sick.

Jordan: My worst kind of sick is coughing

Where do germs come from?

Taylor: Germs come from anything that is yucky like things that get dirty.  If something else is dirty and it touches something that isn't dirty then it get's dirty.

Jordan: From aliens

What does Taylor/Jordan do when they are sick?

Taylor: She just coughs and just gets up when she lays down and goes to the shower by herself.  And she waits for you to turn the shower on for her.

Jordan: She's sick when she coughs.

How do you get better?

Taylor: By eating a good sandwich.

Jordan:  I get better when the dust goes away from my mouth.

How do you get rid of germs?

Taylor:  Eating something good like broccoli, sandwiches, bread, hot dogs, fruit, and it stops them and kills them.  And when I eat those things I feel better.

Jordan: I kill germs at the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment