Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, March 26, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #20

What did God make?

Taylor: God made us, but wait mommy... I thought you were going to give me some popcorn.  God made your nose.

Jordan: Sun, flowers, the sky, ground, the feet, the hands, the face.

What animals live in the sea?

Taylor: Dolphins, fish, sea turtles, sharks, whales, ummm that's it. I mean octopuses.

Jordan: Turtles live in the sea.  Dolphins live in the sea.  Turtles live in the sea.  Frogs live in the sea - frogs don't live in the sea, they live on the ground.

Why do you brush your teeth?

Taylor: Because, so we can get the stinking breath out and get germs off our teeth.

Jordan: I already did brush my teeth! Because I could brush my teeth.

What's your favorite thing to do outside?

Taylor: Play with mud.

Jordan: My favorite thing is chopping and mixing.

What's your favorite thing to do inside?

Taylor: Play fetch with Jordan...she pretends to be a dog.

Jordan: To eat dinner and sprinkles. COOKIES!

Why does mommy ask you all these questions?

Taylor: Because she's rally nice on blog night.

Jordan: Because she always the doggies and the face and the hands an my feet and sumtin.

Is there anything you want to tell mommy's friends?

Taylor: Why you will shoot fish out when you eat it.

Jordan: I want to tel mommy's friends I have yucky foot. Stinky foot.  Yeah that's what I got to tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment