Labels

Monday, March 26, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #20

What did God make?

Taylor: God made us, but wait mommy... I thought you were going to give me some popcorn.  God made your nose.

Jordan: Sun, flowers, the sky, ground, the feet, the hands, the face.

What animals live in the sea?

Taylor: Dolphins, fish, sea turtles, sharks, whales, ummm that's it. I mean octopuses.

Jordan: Turtles live in the sea.  Dolphins live in the sea.  Turtles live in the sea.  Frogs live in the sea - frogs don't live in the sea, they live on the ground.

Why do you brush your teeth?

Taylor: Because, so we can get the stinking breath out and get germs off our teeth.

Jordan: I already did brush my teeth! Because I could brush my teeth.

What's your favorite thing to do outside?

Taylor: Play with mud.

Jordan: My favorite thing is chopping and mixing.

What's your favorite thing to do inside?

Taylor: Play fetch with Jordan...she pretends to be a dog.

Jordan: To eat dinner and sprinkles. COOKIES!

Why does mommy ask you all these questions?

Taylor: Because she's rally nice on blog night.

Jordan: Because she always the doggies and the face and the hands an my feet and sumtin.

Is there anything you want to tell mommy's friends?

Taylor: Why you will shoot fish out when you eat it.

Jordan: I want to tel mommy's friends I have yucky foot. Stinky foot.  Yeah that's what I got to tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment