Labels

Thursday, September 13, 2012

30 Minute Lunch Blog

It may (and most likely is) be just me wondering "Why isn't she blogging?!"

Well I'm not wondering why since I know why, but I still lay in bed exhausted and the thought of bloggin crosses my mind in the 5 minutes it takes me to complete pass out once my head hits the pillow.

If its the thought that really counts, I've thought of blogging everynight, but sleep wins.  Oh precioius sleep.

We had something crazy happen at work that took what I thought was going to be an easy week for me to a much more complicated week.  I'm talking working 9+ hours a day (praise the Lord for OT) and missing out on working from home and taking Taylor to school in the morning.

Never fear friends...Taylor IS still making it to school, I'm just not the one doing it.  Poor hubby of mind.  He needs an extra special call out to note his awsomeness and flexiblity.  I love you oh husband dearest even when about 30 seconds after I fall asleep you wake me up by whispering as loud as possible in my face "Are you awake?".

I have things to tell you.  Things to show you.  For the record I will not be giving you my meal plan this week, since there will not be one next week since I have had not time to make one.  Lots of left overs and whatever I can find in my cupboards (which reminds me of a Brian Regan joke - its not on youtube which makes me sad).

I am have a new addiction thanks to the Baker's (some of my favorite people I have never actualy met by the way).

I am VERY excited to learn my bestest Aunt Neen is coming to visit in October!!! (well that's not her real name, but since that's what I've called her that since forever that's waht you get).  Not only is she going to stay with us for a night but we are also going to spend a day at Disneyland - and that's awesome.

And, that's all you are going to get for now.  Don't forget me - I haven't forgotten you.

No comments:

Post a Comment