Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, September 10, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #37

What kind of pet do you want?

Taylor: A butterfly because they have rainbow wings.

Jordan: I want a pink kitty with up sparkles, blue sparkles and pink sparkles, and pink fluffy on my kitty and shoes on her and no scratches.  I mean no nails or anything.  And fluffy stuff on her and I really want that on her to make her fluffy. Oh and...that's it.

Where do you want to go tomorrow?

Taylor: Um, what day is it tomorrow? Tuesday when you go to work so is gonna be spring or summer or winter or fall?  Its gonna be still summer so can I go swimming at grandpa's?

Jordan: Play game.

Who's the coolest person you know?

Taylor: Minnie Mouse.

Jordan: Mommy.

Who's the funniest person you know?

Taylor: You, mom.

Jordan: Um, daddy.

Who is the scariest person you know?

Taylor: Daddy.

Jordan: Oh, its your friend at work.

Who is the smartest person you know?

Taylor: Me, Taylor.

Jordan: You again.


Who is the loudest person you know?

Taylor: Elijah.

Jordan: Buddy's the loudest person.

Who is the weirdest person you know?

Taylor: Jordan is the weirdest.

Jordan: You!

What did you learn today?

Taylor: Azul. Wait I'm not done with that one! I also learned verde, and rojo and amarillo.

Jordan: I learned today is game.

1 comment: