There are things people should probably not know about me. Which of course means I will probably share them with you for that reason alone. Today I will be telling you the things about me that remind me I am not a typical woman.
1. I have had my eyebrows waxed/plucked twice in my life. I would LOVE to do it more often because they are pretty bushy and may take over my face in the near future, but I cannot justify the $6 to pay somebody to rip out my hairs.
2. I enjoy my haircut best about 3 months after its cut. After the “straight” lines are gone and it looks sort of crooked. I like it like that (5 points to you if you sang that last bit like I did when typing it – Heeeey baby, I like it like that…I like it like that, I like it like that).
3. I shave my legs only when I am wearing shorts in public and/or I am super angry at Justin (I take long showers when I’m mad at him and I get bored and decide to shave). For the record…I wear shorts in public maybe 5 times a year…
4. Sometimes I choose my outfit for the day based on whether or not I feel like shaving my armpits.
5. I pick at pimples on my face obsessively
6. For reason #5 I rarely keep my face makeup on all day because I can’t stop touching my face
7. I NEVER wash my face…I hate water on my face so I seriously never wash it… probably why I have the issue mentioned in #5
8. I’ve never had my hair professionally died. I’ve done it in the bathroom sink and would LOVE to get professional highlights, but face it, if I’m too cheap to pay for my eyebrows what would make anyone thing I’d pay to get my hair done.
9. I love playing video games…all sorts except First Person Shooters. Those are dumb and nobody should play them.
10. I hate wearing dresses. Not because I don’t think they are stinking adorable, but because I have stick legs and I hate my stick legs.
11. I am proud of my back dimples
12. When I shower I rarely actually use soap on my body. I hate Justin’s bar soap because it makes me feel all grimy (which he defines as feeling clean) and good body wash is expensive so I usually use the loofa to rub off the old skin, but that’s pretty much it.
13. I like my hair best 1.5 days after it was last washed. At the 2 day mark its too oily looking, but right in between 1 and 2 days its looks healthy and shiny, not greasy.
14. I solely air dry my hair. I may have used a hair dryer 10 times in my life…maybe 20. Actually the only hair dryer we own is Justin’s…
15. I pull at my eyelashes and things its awesome when I do that in find like 5 hairs between my fingers… I don’t “rip” them out, just gently tug. Since it takes so little effort to get them out I just assume that means they were about to fall out anyway so now I don’t have to worry about them getting in my eyes.
16. I brush my teeth 1 time a day before I leave the house. If I’m not leaving the house that day I will probably forget to brush my teeth.
17. I also never floss. I hate floss squeezing between my teeth. Probably because I totally needed braces because my bottom teethe are all funky and overlapping so it really hurts every time I floss.
And that’s all you get today. Mostly because my break time is over and I need to get back to work.