Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, September 3, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #36

Since we just got back from a weekend of camping you get a camp themed blog. I'll post details and pictures tomorrow :)

What is the best thing about camping?

Taylor: Roasting marshmallows.

Jordan: The best thing about camping is sleeping by mama! (she climbed in my sleeping bag every night)

What is the worst thing about camping?

Taylor: The worst thing of camping is not going to the water park.

Jordan: The worst thing about camping is that YOU get me in trouble.

Who do you like going camping with?

Taylor: Momma.

Jordan: Sammy and the Doggy.

Tell me a story about camping.

Taylor: Once upon a time when we were going camping there was a ghost and I got scared, but you guys helped me, but it was not a real ghost it was actually just Sammy trying to wake me up! Silly Sammy.

Jordan: Once I had a dream then I bonked my head and said a bad word there.  Mommy! I said that I said a bad word at there!

No comments:

Post a Comment