Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, June 13, 2016

So Sayith Tay, Jay, and Eli #10

Who is the strongest person you know, why?
Taylor: Dad, because he lifted up you. Wait wait...take back dad.  God.
Jordan: Daddy, because he does so much exercises that he sweats.
Elijah: Daddy, because he lift me up.

Who is the tallest person you know, why?
Taylor: God, because he's the biggest.
Jordan: Our Uncle Ben, because my mom told me (they don't have an uncle Ben)
Elijah: Daddy, because he's bigger than mommy.  That's why he's strong.

Who is the smartest person you know, why?
Taylor: God, he created us and 1 million types of flowers.
Jordan: Mom, because you've done college and daddy didn't.
Elijah: Everybody, because they have brains inside their heads

Who is the fastest person you know, why?
Taylor: God, because he can do anything.
Jordan: Me, because I run so fast to the mail.
Elijah: It's only me because I'm fast like ::blinks really fast::

Who is the funniest person you know, why?
Taylor: Matthew, he fake trips and it looks real.
Jordan: Malachi, he was running all the way to the little sand table and he go sand on it, wait...let me show you ::acts out some madness::
Elijah: Daddy, I mean me! Because he tickles me.

Who is the prettiest person you know, why?
Taylor: My mom, because she has awesome hair.
Jordan: Mom, because you wear makeup (I don't actually)
Elijah: Home momma.  ::why am I home momma?:: hahahahaha home momma, because you're a home. You're stuck here.

Who is the loudest person you know, why?
Taylor: My sister and brother because they annoy me.
Jordan: Taylor, because she's like ::insert scream::..::she reads over my shoulder and whispers:: she screams so loud...write that.
Elijah: E-Lie-Juh.  Because ::yells:: I AM ELIJAH!

Who is the goofiest person you know, why?
Taylor: Dada, because he makes funny jokes and he plays with me.
Jordan: Elijah, because he's like oka laka oka laka
Elijah: goofy da booboo ::points to self::

Who is the happiest person you know, why?
Taylor: Not God, because he is sad of our sins.
Jordan: Me, because I smile a lot.
Elijah: Daddy and you because I cuddle with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment