Labels

Family Life (80) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Thursday, June 30, 2016

So Sayith Tay, Jay, and Eli #11

Camping Edition:

What was the best part about camping?

Taylor: I got to hang out with grandma and grandpa

Jordan: Mines is that I got cuddle time with grandma in her tent
Elijah: Playing

What was the worst part about camping?

Taylor: That I was on a rock and I tripped and I fell in the water

Jordan: That it was windy
Elijah: Nothing

What was the grossest part about camping?

Taylor: When I was cleaning the fish and there was blood

Jordan: me too!
Elijah: Nothing

Tell me the funniest story you can think of about our camping trip.

Taylor: That Elijah had to pee in the lake

Jordan: That Taylor almost fell in the water when we were camping and that my knees got all wet and covered in dirt
Elijah: I didn't have any jokes that were funny to me.  It's not funny to me.

What did you do all day when you were camping?

Taylor: Talk to Garrett

Jordan: Ok a little bit of roasting marshmallows and talking to Garrett
Elijah: Do nothing.

What did daddy do all day when we were camping?

Taylor: Fishing at 4 pm in the morning

Jordan: Sleep
Elijah: Nothing

What did mommy do all day when we were camping?

Taylor: She had cuddle time

Jordan: Stay outside and not stay in the tent when I was sick
Elijah: Nothing

Where was the funnest place you went while camping?

Taylor: The place I got the rocks

Jordan: Ice Cream
Elijah: I don't know what to choose.  The ice cream place

What did you miss most while camping?

Taylor: My Scooby Dooby Blanket

Jordan: My playroom
Elijah: My toys, like a lot of toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment