Labels

Thursday, July 14, 2016

10 to 10

So in 10 days we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary! And you all know I like count downs.  So today you get 10 things that drive us crazy about each other.

Justin about Rachael

  1. Impatience (I spent the last 2 minutes telling him to hurry and answer - he didn't like the last sentence so we are adding...) I'm talking about how when you are ready to leave somewhere you want to leave right now.
  2. Worisomeness
  3. Insecurity, can't give you compliments (I just assume he wants something)
  4. You never want to eat out, you always want to come home
  5. That you wont play some games with me (I HATE click to move and FPS)


Rachael about Justin

  1. He doesn't close the shower curtain after his shower
  2. He is very easily distracted
  3. He's a midnight muncher
  4. He responds to my questions when he's asleep so I think he's awake, but he has no recollection of the interaction
  5. He's a sleep groper so he wakes me up and then once I'm up he falls back asleep and get's angry at me if I try to wake him back up.

2016

No comments:

Post a Comment