Labels

Sunday, July 17, 2016

7 to 10

So today's list will be all about how awesome my husband is.  I mean, I tell you all often how great he is, but what better way to do that AGAIN then with a list of awesome things my husband DOES or HAS DONE.

  1. Early in our relationship there was this issue with distance.  He lived in the OC and I lived in Riverside/San Bernadino County - not a fun commute.  One day while doing my closing shift a handsome young man walked in with a single rose tied with a teal ribbon.
  2. Once I got a phone call from Sam (because Sam and I worked together at the time) and Sam said "Good you are at your desk. Don't move."  I was confused, but instead of going to lunch I sat and waited for Sam to come to my desk.  Instead I was greeted by Sam with my husband (single rose in hand).  Justin had called my bosses and planned an afternoon off for my birthday.
  3. 9 times out of 10 if I'm sitting with my feet in his lap he will massage them.  It's fantastic.
  4. If I am in arms reach then he is touching me.  Nothing quite makes a woman feel loved then feeling like her husband can't keep his hands off of her.  Holding my hand, arm around my shoulder, or arm around my waist.
  5. He has impeccable aim.  I should clarify.  When peeing he has impeccable aim.  I rarely find a stray drop of urine (unless Elijah's been using my toilet).  HOWEVER, he vomits so infrequently that when he does do it he does so violently and explosively.  It is messy.
  6. When we played WOW (World of Warcraft) I never had time to do dailies.  He would log on to both our accounts and do them for both of us.  If you've never played WOW you don't understand how awesome this is.  It is very awesome.
  7. If it involves mold or curdled milk he handles it.  If you missed yesterday's blog read it now so you can fully understand that this is probably the most awesome thing he does.
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment